I am a PhD candidate at Technische Universität München, Germany CAMP (IBBM) Group, supervised by Prof. Bjoern Menze. As a first author, I have published over 12 papers on top-tier conferences and journals, such as ICCV, ECCV, TPAMI, MICCAI, JBHI, EJNM etc. My research interests are mainly at image restoration and high-resolution segmentation both in the domain of medical and non-medical images.
In addition, I also have some experience on the following research topics:
- Medical image analysis
- Segmentation, detection and classification
- Domain adaptation
- Image restoration inculding super-resolution and deblurring tasks
- Neural architecture search
- 3D face and related Tasks
- Image to image translation
- Uncertainty analysis and interpretation
Currently, I am happy to work with self-motivated students (Master thesis) who are interested in all above mentioned topics. All topics have a great potential to publish papers in top-tier conference (CVPR, ICCV,ECCV, MICCAI). Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. For more details, please have a look at Google scholar.